Church Library Corner
Encourage Christian Growth By READING and SHARING A REVIEW!
Our Church Library has a wealth of resources to help in Christian growth.
The librarian will be glad to show you how to locate specific topics and how to check out materials. Once you’ve used something from the library, consider doing a review of the book, DVD, or CD.
Library Corner Pick
Suggested Criteria for Written Reviews
- Cover the main idea(s), purpose(s).
- Make the review two to four sentences long.
- Include the name, author, and call number.
- Feel free to include a direct quotation from the book or book cover, using quotation marks & informally citing the author or a review.
- Review may be edited by Pastor or Librarian if needed.
- Be sure to return the book before you submit your review.
- Reviews printed in the Bulletin or in the Church Newsletter as often as space permits.
- Reviews may also be featured here on this page.
- Close your review with “Review By (you name here)” or “Omit name” if you prefer.